As we continue to navigate the COVID-19 pandemic, we will curate resources that may be helpful to you and your business. Please check back often as information will be added daily.
If you have any questions, or are looking for something specific, please reach out to our office at (920) 922-9067 or firstname.lastname@example.org. We are here to support you during this challenging time!
- Emergency Order #12: Safer At Home Order (In effect March 25-April 24)
- Per Governor Evers, documentation is not required for employees of an essential business to travel to and from work. Should you wish to provide your employees with documentation anyways, WBA has made a draft letter available for member use.
- The Construction Industry Safety Coalition has assembled recommendations in a COVID-19 Exposure, Prevention, Preparedness, and Response Plan for Construction. This document contains many best practices, sample policies, and forms for you to use and implement within your business.
- CDC Guidance for Businesses and Employers (updated regularly)
- Wisconsin Department of Workforce Development (information on unemployment, work-share and more)
- The Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) is a loan designed to provide a direct incentive for small businesses to keep their workers on the payroll. SBA will forgive loans if all employees are kept on the payroll for eight weeks and the money is used for payroll, rent, mortgage interest, or utilities. This program is for any small business with less than 500 employees (including sole proprietorships, independent contractors and self-employed persons), private non-profit organization or 501(c)(19) veterans organizations affected by coronavirus/COVID-19.
- The U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) is offering disaster assistance in response to the coronavirus. For more information on economic injury disaster loans or other assistance programs, click here.
- From our friends at CLA: Families First Coronavirus Response Act (March 20, 2020)
- Memo Summarizing SBA Loan Programs under CARES Act (March 28, 2020)
- Safer At Home Order FAQ (March 25, 2020)
- Legal Analysis: What does the Safer At Home Order mean for the Home Building Industry? (March 24, 2020)
- Workers on Home Building Sites Should Strictly Adhere to Coronavirus Precautions (March 31, 2020)
- Construction Job Site Guidance for Coronavirus (March 25, 2020)
- Be Prepared for Changes in the Supply Chain Caused by the Coronavirus (March 23, 2020)
- Evaluating Your Contracts in the Wake of the Coronavirus Pandemic (March 19, 2020)