CODE OF ETHICS
As members in good standing of the Eastern Ridge Home Builders Association we believe in, and accept, the responsibilities and obligations inherent in providing housing and its related infrastructure. Basic to these ethical beliefs we support the following objectives:
- To conduct business affairs honestly with professionalism and skill.
- To offer the consumer quality materials and construction practices backed by integrity and service.
- To provide housing with high standards of safety, sanitation, and livability.
- To meet all financial obligations in a responsible manner.
- To manage employees, subcontractors, and suppliers with fairness and honor.
- To keep informed regarding public policies and other essential information which affects the construction industry.
- To comply with the rules and regulations prescribed by law and government agencies for health, safety, and welfare of the community.
- To utilize the Eastern Ridge Home Builders Association as a resource.
Members are mindful that these responsibilities in this Code of Ethics are a part of their obligation as members of the Eastern Ridge Home Builders Association.